Thursday, August 27, 2009

dumb,,,....dumber....dumbest

I might be stupid.....might. I am definitely in 3 workout classes this semester. Why? Because I became a heifer in Europe...and because I have too many credits and need a full load for a pell grant. As I sit here sipping my protein shake that tastes like chocolate cardboard, I feel like skinny peoples lives must suck. They never eat good food, they never lay around and watch TV, they never get the thrill of feeling their whole body jiggle as they run for the Ice cream truck. I mean what kind of a life is that? Really. how do yo appreciate the little joys in life if the big ones are non existent to begin with. Interesting. Maybe us fatty's have more taste buds than skinny ho's. It could be...it would explain the desire to have lovely things to snack on while sitting around watching really skinny people on TV...that's how us oinkers feel good about ourselves...we watch skinny people and laugh at them for being so pretty and skinny. Suckers.



Also here is something else, I really do not understand Food for thought. When people say that you know what I think? nothing. I think nothing. I just see a slide show of scrumptiosness and my mouth starts to water. Stop saying that. It makes me hungry and stupid.

another point of interest, Broseph comes home from his mission tomorrow. I am excited. 2 years in Italy does a body good. I hope he brings me Ring O's...a delicious cookie that is sort of like and oreo/shortbread exoerience however unlike real oreo's they are made with real chocolate and have a creamy smooth chocolate center....there I go again...heart racing...hands twitching...mouth watering...body preparing for sweet things. Delish. Anyway if he doesn't bring me home some cookies... I don't know if I will be as excited to see him. Sad...shallow? yes... but like I said Food is my ONLY thought.



Can I just say something else...remember the post I wrote about the sweet treats I planned to eat while I was studying abroad? well when I was trying to get the Image of the bakery from Google. I typed in European Sweets....bad idea...guess what I got an Eye full of? Nasty European people doing NOT so sweet things to each other. Including dude on dude and the female version of that scenario. Priceless. I thought...in all my years I never thought I could have a food gasm ruined...too late. That killed it. Good thing Husband didn't walk in and say what are you looking at...that could have been awkward. So next time you want to look at photos of something good to eat...be SPECIFIC in your Google search. If you don't..you will not be happy with what you find. Doo dee doo dee doo dee doo dee....

Bon Appetit!



P.S. Yes these are all photos of me eating...surprised? You shouldn't be.

4 comments:

The Gruwells said...

i am not even going to comment... you are stupid and NOT a heifer! GRRRRRR

Unknown said...

Hey, dummy, you are queen of the skinnies!

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

You are not a fatty! 300 lbs people are fat.. You are not. Case closed. I win. Sucker.

Amy said...

haaha i think you are hilarious and love reading your rambling blogs. they make me laugh! i personally enjoy eating anything and everything myself! embrace all the deliciousness out there! and i hope shane brought you good cookies haha.