Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Schedule

Back in the saddle again....school starts and I find myself with that familiar sense of Anxiety slash panic. I am always on the run and always paying catch up it seems. Its great though, I love being busy. It makes me feel like I am accomplishing things. Even if they are as little as updating my blog. Big news in the past three weeks:
Broseph came home. He lives with me. He is a dram. Ty is occupied and I am lightened in my dish duties!

We got Ipod Touches from John and Arlette for Early Christmas Presents. WAHOO!
Our bosses ROCK!
I finally ate at Sammy's my husbands favorite digs right now.
I felt like I was working hard at losing weight and gained 2 pounds.
Ty almost has a job.
I felt a muscle in my body I had no idea Existed.
I watched my 8 year old sister sing a beautiful Solo in church.
I updated my blog.
That is how cool my life is right now.
Boom Roasted.

5 comments:

Meganps said...

first: new back ground = DANG CUTE

second: LOVE the new picture

third: thank you for FINALLY updating.

The Gruwells said...

love you, love the new background. I wish i were there with you!!

Aiden and Josh said...

Oh Miss Megan! You've been busy busy! Good Luck starting school. You re so amazing and I know this year will be good for you! Cute pics!!

Mike and Jess said...

Love the new layout. Super cute, and the picture....exquisite. I feel the same as you. Busy and overwhelmed. Thanks for being such a good friend. Let's play soon.

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

That pic is from my wedding! Precious! Love ya!