I thought for sure I could neglect you for months on end and all of you would still remember me without even an ounce of hesitation.
Sorry for the delay folks, Honestly I neglect this blog the way I neglect my homework.
since all of the non blogging, I haven't really done anything exciting.
Ty and I are still just trucking along in school. Can I graduate yet? Seriously?
I want to be out of school and onto real life so bad I would give my first born to
Rumpelstiltskin if he could make it happen now.
Great for me, sucks for the kid.
Life is crazy and there either seems to be too much time or not enough. And although I can't wait for real life to start and to earn money and not turn around and give it right to the school, I have been thinking lately
that there are some things I am so grateful for, that if I didn't say them out loud,
I would be doing them a disservice
- I have a really amazing family. They make me crazy and happy all the time. I love them and they are always there for Tyler and me. They even put up with an occassional appearance of the hulk when I get too little sleep and too much stress.
- I have the best friends in the world. Seriously really amazing people. I have friends that have stuck by my side since elementary school, through my ups and downs, introduced me to my hubby, inspired me creatively, introduced me to diet coke, and help me laugh at myself. My friends are the best part about my day, whether its phone calls, drink runs, or hate dancing, the happiness they bring makes everything better.
- I am in one of the best Interior Design programs in the nation. I have learned so much and although this has been the absolute worst year ever, as far as school goes, despite the major problems, it is so awesome. I am inspired everyday, and love everything about it.
- I am sort of in a healthy state. I mean I could be so much worse and I am so much better than I have been in while. So I am grateful for the not too distant future where I have no ulcers, thyroid, or insulin issues. Don't you worry carbs and Diet Coke....I am coming back for you, someday, I swear!
- My husband. He is so so good to me, and loves me despite the appearance of my ugly side(s). He treats me better than I deserve, he picks up after me when I pass out from exhaustion, he makes me protein shakes in the morning and popcorn at night. He thinks I am funny, pretty and smart. Even if he is way smarter than I am, he pretends that I am the smartest, because I like it. He always knows when to shut me up, hold me close, and let me cry. He is everything I never knew I wanted, but have always needed. he is the breathe to my life.
- The gospel. I am so thankful that I know I am a daughter of our heavenly father, and that he knows me. I am so thankful for the knowledge I have, and that Ty and I can live with him forever. I am of late especially most grateful for answered prayers. They take such little effort and produce such big results.
So there you have it. My little list, of what makes my world go round. Its short but important, just like midgets.