Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Save me from myself!

I am my own worst enemy. I need to be doing homework right now....I am not. I am blogging slash blog stalking. I also have been making my way through Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Bun Ice cream....I am on the verge of having more loving feelings for this ice cream than my bed. This is no small feat because I really seriously love my bed. It is so choice.
I also decided I needed to work out really early in the morning...every morning. They are classes so I have to go to get the credit...well the problem is I am procrastinator queen right now and all I want to do is stay up late and watch TV with husb and not do my homework.
I suck at making my life easier. I need to get the ball rolling. However here I sit...still not doing what I need to.

I will say though, I am so happy to be sitting in a lovey home with my best friend, and eating super delicious food. I am so happy to have homework to do because that means I can afford (or afford debt) to go to school and work towards making our quality of life the best it can be.

Life is awesome when it sucks!

3 comments:

The Gruwells said...

well... good for you! that's all i have to say. And that ice cream sounds delicious!

Mike and Jess said...

Procrastination and food are the joys of life. Keep it up. Its what I do for fun!

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

I think I will beat you for the title of the queen of procrastination! I am a pro!