Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Queen

In the dark of the night people will find her....ooooo aaaaaaa oooooo.

I am bossy. I like it. In the words of Ricky Ricardo,"Let me asplain." I am definitely a Type A personality. I boss.....naturally. I am quick on my feet, and a problem solver to boot. Therefore, people either hate me or love me. In the words of Lady Sovereign, If you love me thank you, if you hate me (potty word) you. Just kiddin guys. I feel bad sometimes because I know I have it in me to be a real Stinker wiener as my baby sis would say. I have let mean Megan out every now and then and while she is here she is fun and powerful but when shoulder angel says stop you are a crazy freak...you just threw a fork into the wall....I digress. I am trying to learn to keep mean Megan at bay. Its hard. Once I didn't say something I wanted to say really bad, and I felt good after.......like a year after. Pssh.

But I do enjoy a constructive environment to use my bossy skills for good not evil. Like being in charge of stuff. Then I get to be called the bossy head. I love Bossy head, but I love baseball more. Name that movie. Anyway, the point is if I have ever bossed you around...sorry I was intoxicated by power, just like Rasputin.



In the dark of the night .......

2 comments:

Meganps said...

oh-em-gosh i could totally picture/hear that song "in the dark of the night...." oh so good.

i love being bossy. it's perfectly acceptable in my world!

The Gruwells said...

love you... love Annestasia, wrote a paper on Rasputin... this is the best post EVER!
Keep being bossy, cause you wouldn't be like me if you weren't :)