Monday, June 29, 2009

3......2......1.....

So I am leaving. I will be at the airport at 4:45 on Wed morning. To tell you the truth I am sick with anxiety and worry. I hate the thought of leaving Tyler for as long as I am. I think 35 days is really too too too long. I apparently thought I would be able to do this with out a problem when I forked over 6 grand and loads of paperwork and all my personal information. I was very wrong. I need him to live and make me relax and laugh...what if I turn into a raisin because I don't laugh ever again? (for five weeks) What if I get really wrinkly skin from lack of relaxation for the rest of my life? (five weeks) What if I forget that I like to sleep with someone velcroed to the entire backside of my body every night of my life? (five weeks) Wow suddenly my life is flying by. Well enough of that if you want to know what the rest of my life (five weeks) is going to be like than you can check my travel blog. Its travelintootse.blogspot.com Have a great life (five weeks) everyone! Wish me luck!
BON VOYAGE!

No comments: