Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh MY LANTA!

So I am leaving for europe in less than three weeks. I am so excited. I cannot wait to go soak up the incredible beauty and culture....and what I mean by that is a lot of butter soaked carbs! YES! Die victory is SO sweet! Becasue as we all know calories don't count when you are not in your home country. They just don't exist. Poof! Suddenly I am the exotic curvacious american with fabulous hair and oversized rings! I love this idea! I am definitely going to soak it up! But alas.....


the downfall of it all.. I will be without husband, curling iron, and a shoe closet. YIKES! my breath is shortening, heart racing, eyes BUGGING! What the..are you serious? I am not so sure about this. I mean really, how am I the hair queen supposed to live without the sweet smell of hot iron burning product laquered hair? I gues there will be sacrifices made. I know! How can you appreciate the good ness without the bad? Opposition baby. My ticket out of here. I will sacrifice bad hair, and a twin bed in exchange for pain au chocolat, gelato, and fish and chips. Done.

You know its a wonder that I am not 300 pounds.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on 3 years! It hardly seems that long. Europe will be a lovely trip...I've never crossed the damn pond. Soon though...soon. Come to my nups. I haven't seen you in forever!

Mike and Jess said...

Can't you just get a little conversion majiggy and take it with you? then you could use your american curling iron. In fact, I think I have a european conversion plug thing. Let me know if you need it.

The Gruwells said...

jealous jealous jealous... love you