Friday, June 19, 2009

I WILL kill you all

Sometimes I want to push people. Even the people I love. Even my bestest best friends... I want to push them down soemtimes. Sorry I love you, and I KNOW the feeling is mutual. EVEN husband....especially husband. He is too big though and past attempts have failed. It usually ends up me in a crumpled ball on the floor giggling from his overly large sausage fingers tickling me in my ribs...stupid ribs. I can say that, not in the way that most people mean when they say they can say that, more in the I have purged the blog haters and judgmentals out of my life and so I can say that because I know you ......yes you reading this right now....will not be like that. Thus, that is all I have to say....SOMETIMES I WANT TO PUSH PEOPLE DOWN.......

1 comment:

Meganps said...

i am really hoping i'm not on the list of people-you-wish-to-push-down at the moment...umm if I am - could I get off it if I visit you this week? ok? ok. deal.