Monday, July 5, 2010

American Fourth of July


Happy 4th of July from the shores of Lake Tahoe!

Papa son, Uncle Spikey
Shane, Dillon, Anna
Ty, Me, Molly, Sarah


P.S. If you are wondering why my hair is the color of a frozen mixed drink,
My sister and I thought it would be a great idea to color my hair ourselves. The result has been non stop nicknames ranging from Dr. Gene Gray (X Men) to Ariel from The Little Mermaid.
My personal favorite: Strawberry Shortcake.

Yay for Patriotic Hair!
God Bless America.

3 comments:

Meganps said...

ok so not gonna lie, i saw these pictures and thought...whoa, intense hair color. i am somewhat happy that it wasn't totally on purpose. (am i allowed to say that) i mean, i totally dig you with red hair. usually. :)


I am so jealous you are partying it up on lake tahoe. super super fun!

LOVE

Mike and Jess said...

I had the same concern...thinking to myself, "wow Meg..a little redder than I remember it." ha....I miss you guys...have fun in Tahoe. I'm living vicariously through you.

The Gruwells said...

im not going to make any hair comments, because they make me cry. I love your guts!