Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Miss Independent

Its funny how independent you think you are. I consider myself a really independent person. I have all sorts of goals and dreams. In Europe I was courageous and adventurous. I was not shy about acting touristy and exploring the world around me. I eat new things and try new things all the time. Turns out this is a complete lie. I am such a CHICKEN. I decided I wanted to start running, well apparently I am too scared because there "could" be bad guys out there. In Logan. Living directly below the temple. Yep Probably waiting right outside my door, to spring on me and carry me away to Candy Mountain to steal my Kidneys. I don't actually know what kidneys do, but I feel like I should try and keep them off the black market and inside my abdomen.
Just a thought.

I sleep with the lights on. My hubby works in the UC all week. I am alone in my house. ALL. Night. Why? Because the Crocodiles live under my bed and bad guys can come in my window that is three stories up. This way I can see them as they approach and can quickly dial 911 on my phone that I sleep with on my chest.
You know......just in case.


Being 24 is so cool. You get to feel like a grown up.........
Even if you may not act like it.

6 comments:

Meganps said...

ok i have to admit, when i read the first paragraph of this my thought was "independent - maybe. scaredy cat - definitely"

i mean that in the nicest way - i just know your fear of crocodiles and the men lurking in the darkness. they're totally out there. mine are hiding in my garage so that when i go to work in the morning they can get me.

LOVE

Mike and Jess said...

Ha. Hilarious! Thanks for making me smile on this crummy day. Love you! I'll be home soon to keep you company.

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

Bad men live in the woods. I keep telling Devin that we will NEVER live in a wooded area!

The Gruwells said...

your kidneys are in your retroperotoneum... by the way :) you are silly... no need to fear you have a tyler

Jessica Nelson said...

At least you dont have an E.T. alien in your house... I'm just sayin - you're pretty lucky. It was fun to chat with ya the other night! Love ya

kimchristiansen said...

bahahaaaaa, come run with me:)