Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweet Absence


I am bored. I want to work out yet lack the energy to get a gym pass....and yet every morning when I get in the shower and look at my soft, flabby body....I say today is the day! I will workout and get a gym pass!!! But I got news for you.....it ain't gonna happen!

I am dieting currently to reduce the weight so recently gained with joyous pleasure form my New Orleans trip........and the fact that I apparently didn't feel like I needed to stop the eating of fatteningly delicious food with reckless abandon. OOOPS! Ha ha I would like to say I was hating myself the whole time...but I was not...I felt like I was given wings. Flying in a heavenly sky of sweet treats and fabulously salty fries! Then when I finally weighed in a month later. Lets just say I was hoping gravity weighed more than normal and I somehow became the victim of 10 pounds of water weight....he he he. NOT HAPPENING! yowser. my life sucks...but my stomach is ripe and satisfied and possibly a little roley poley.


So today I have eaten lettuce and chicken. (I may have "accidentally" snuck 10 chocolate chips, a girls gotta keep up the choco quota) I miss everything I can't eat and its only day two! eff.

So what does Megan think is a great idea to abide her time at home in front of the laptop? Hanging out with Bakerella, and Amy Atlas. Awesome.
This means that all I do is stare at fabulous desserts, getting recipes I can't make and dieing inside. Seriously I am actually crying inside...I actually heard my stomach scream with pain! (ok so it is entirely possible that it was a hunger growl, but still) Save me someone! I need a distraction, and more celery.

3 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

COMMENT. Comment, comment, hi comment, comment, comment comment comment.

Oh and I've made that reeses pieces cake. DELISH and worth every pound I gained. Just sayin'

The Gruwells said...

i love that when you go on a diet and then all you think about are sweets... give in megan, give into the goods... come to the dark side...

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

I agree with cotter.. Come join the fatties!