Friday, January 16, 2009

'08 was Great!

So obvioulsy I am horrible at keeping up at this continually blogging thing. So instead of writing a post I am going to show you all what my '08 was like! Me and the Husb and our fam and friends! Oh don't worry...there will be captions! As if I could keep my mouth shut for more than 2 minutes...NOT! Hey! Remember when people used to say that ll the time? Not! Well I apprarently did not get he memo that is not cool anymore. Duh duh duuuuuuh! Ok anyway, without further ado, her is our 2008 in Pictures!



I started the year out right by enjoying some mocktails with my best friend Meag!


Ty and I went to Europe with some awesome friends! All so we could get attacked by these lovely Italian pigeons!


Here we are in Paris, at the Louvre, We were in Paris for Valentines Day! I know so romantic right?


My Friend Kat and I just taking a break at Notre Dame!

For our two year anniversary in May, we went to St. Georgy and had a lovely honeymoon revival...WINK!


We went to Hawaii with my fam for a little over a week. The best Family Vaca ever!




Don't Worry he deserved it!


Let me tell you how our days were spent there.....Tyler dug two to three really deep holes a day on the beach. Then he would sit in them and let them fill back up on him....He's a Keeper!


....and of course, we got crispy fried!


Nikki finally got married! Here we are the 3 Megans. All bridesmaids, all beautimous!



With the wedding came my favorite. This is like one of my most beloved pictures of us...she helps me to try and stay sane.


This is waht happens when she is here.....my true colors SHINE!



I learned to be really good at Wake surfing and Wakeboarding. This is me surfing for like 1/2 an hour without the Rope! That's right!


Ty is of course way better than I am...He is always such a pro!



These are all my friends in Lehi at my farewell dinner! I miss them so much! But things change when you decide to go back to school!

I got a visit form my fam for Homecoming! It was so much fun and I miss them terribly!

My sisters all took turn trying on the Chester the Molester mustache...very attractive.

Apparently she is Chester the Gangster?!?

Shhh....He still doesn't know how creepy he looks in his sleep!

My sister and I had Megan and Molly's weekend o' fun '08. She is awesome!


White man can't jump.....White women can!



Ty's fam...kicked it logan style with us for x mas this year.


We are so in love


Super cute sis in law!


Family Photo we gave to ty's mom....She loves it...I know it!



We all decided the best way to feel the spirit of Christmas was to adorn one of the many christmas sweaters that ty's mom owns....needless to say, WE. ARE. SO. HOT.


Pop ya collar!

I hope this was as fun for you all to look at as it was for me. Many more things happened this year that we did not get the chance to photograph or mention, but the jist of it is, we are incredibly blessed to have so many awesoem friends and wonderful family! We want everyone to know how thankful we are for the people in our lives. We love you! We look forward to sharing another year full of great times! Happy new year to you all....even though it is January 17th!
LOVE

2 comments:

The Gruwells said...

oh baby... you baked... i mean blogged (name that movie!) i love you dude! 2008 rocked! 2009 should be even betta!! by the way i totally love your family pictures. they were really cute.

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

I can name the movie!! Clueless!!!!