Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am annoying/Christmas

There are a few things that have been running through my mind lately. I am not really sure why they just seem to pop right in there. Especially when I don't have time to think about them. Things like killer blogs, Christmas meal plans, and color harmonies with a dash of trigonometry. Random...yes. For those of you who know me...I am sure you are not surprised that all of these thoughts happen at once and will randomly come out in the midst of conversation. ( spoken to the husb from the kitchen with a raised voice...side note...not yelling just loud enough to hear even if it doesn't seem that way...) " Artichoke and Sun-dried Tomato pasta have a analogous color harmony and if you want any of that harmony in your belly you better finish your math homework!" Obviously you can all see as to why I am so annoying to my husband. It's like...oh. my. lanta. The girl has absolutely no common sense in her. period. This maybe true. In fact I am quite positive it is. However despite the weird, quirky, and irregularity that is my mind...he LOVES me. This to me is the oddest thing of all. I mean not just my insides, he likes my outside too. He loves my badonkadonk, my juicy doubles, and the Elephantitus of the lower section of my calves...(Note to all those of you who hate when I use the C word....NOTICE I DID NOT!) (and for those of you who do not know what C word I am talking about and you thought of the dirty one...ha ha...seriously though, shame on you!) None the less, I am quite shocked and sometimes appalled at the audacity of this young man who wears my ring. He must be as crazy as me.

PAUSE= Proof that male species Tyler genus is a little coo koo. For his final paper in his english class, he decided it would be to his advantage to write of the time he bashed my head into a boulder. BOOM. Down for the count. Yay! Memories!

Right so you get the idea that husband is nuts, and I am annoying.....now on to the good stuff!
guess what time it is? For those of you who just said tool time in your mind...I love you.
It's Christmas Time!
Boo. Ya.
I heart Christmas. I really really do. What could be better to a girl in constant seek mode for fancy and sparkly descriptive things than Christmas time? Cello you gotta base! (Name that movie) So here are some pictures of my cute little tiny apartment and our Christmas palooza 08...em kay?

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas tree...how lovely are your smelly branches

Yes its true we are truly american...we do hang our stockings on the tv!

The view from the tree as it watches me sleep every night....I just creeped myself out.

Go west Young Man.

We have giant balls that we just let hang out all day.


So there you have it. Christmas in the E vans house! Word. I am very excited about it this year because we get to have all of Ty's fam here and W O A H ! its gonna be a butt load of fun. I hate that word...Butt Load...whoever made that up...I bet you 20 bucks they are from tooele.
Thats all for now. Love to all! Happy holidays! Ho Ho Ho

2 comments:

The Gruwells said...

okay... i hate you and your perfect apartment and WITTY freaking self!! just kidding... you=HILARIOUS! and i luf you!

The Gruwells said...

i love that you changed your blog background but didn't post a blog... silly rabbit!