Wednesday, November 10, 2010

ugh umph blah

...words to explain my mid semester burn-out. I am just plum tuckered out. I slept fifteen hours in 7 days last week. No biggie. I can't think of a single person who needs more than 2 hours of sleep a day. Freak I would be lucky to get that. More like a few hours the first few nights than 3 solid days of none. NONE. No exaggerations here...who needs to exaggerate when your life is as crazy as mine? According to a few senior friends of mine...I look healthy today. I don't think I have ever been told I looked healthy before.
Its odd.
I am wishing with all my little heart that school would just be over. I want to be a grown up. I am tired of being in school..I am freakin 24 years old people! I am no spring chicken! I have been in college almost as long as I was in elementary school. FOR REAL.
gross
Well I wish I had something awesomely witty to say. All I have to say is that sometimes all I want is my jammas and a cozy bed.
oh and a time machine
Is that too much too ask? Hope all is well in ya'lls neck of the woods!
Savor your sleep!



5 comments:

kimchristiansen said...

I hear ya sista!!

Meganps said...

ok the comparison of life years spent in college being equal to those spent in elementary school made me for reals gag. ugh.


LOVE

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

It gets better. Just keep swimming.

Unknown said...

I know exactly how you feel. I didn't quite realize that it's been that long for me too...gross. Granted, I've graduated, but I'm still going to crappy old school. Dumb.

The Gruwells said...

snails... remember the snails... oh and I luff you. That is all