Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lake Powell

I went. It was sunny and a bit rainy. More like Monsoons with 70 mph winds. None the less we had fun. We played extreme water spoons. Its like regular Spoons but instead you use waterproof cards and water bottles that you throw out into the Lake. When someone gets 4 of a kind...everyone races into the lake and swims like mad to get a water bottle.....SUPER FUN! Our Air Matress almost blew away a bunch. It also has a slow leak, which equates to a large taco like shape with Ty and I in the middle. The Taco filling if you will. Basically what all of this boils down to is not so much on the sleep end of things. Oh well..it was well worth the sacrifice. Now back to work and reality. Boo. School starts in a week and I am so not looking forward to it. I am looking forward to being in the same place as my husband at all times. Sucks living a double life in two cities.

I am having serious mournful feelings for the end of summer. Where did it go? It went too fast. I am so sad, and I can't believe it came and went. Snow cones, pool time, sunsets, playing outside, and lounging without a feeling of complete panic at the next school days agenda is just too lovely to give up. Please don't leave so soon!

OH! I also may have accidentally wrecked my Jet ski into my sister in laws...and threw her off of it. No one knows yet.....SHH!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Extreme water spoons sounds amazing! Remember when we played spoons in the crack house...jumping over the couch and such? I am also peeved that summer is coming to an end.