Thursday, March 18, 2010

From St. George to saintly hood.

For spring break we went to Vegas and St George. Oh my gosh we had so much fun! I got sunburned and my armpits itch, because I decided that while I was laying out I would layout with my arms open while floating in the pool. Well water reflects bright sun, and I never thought you needed to put sunscreen in your armpits. HOLY CRAP people!!! Put sunscreen in your armpits!!!! Its so itchy and annoying. Not to mention a great excuse not to wear a bra...which is cute if you have little boobs. But in my case, Big Boobs Magee as my friends lovely husband refers to me as, I gave myself and an old man walking next to me a black eye. NEVER doubt the power of the over the shoulder boulder holder! Praise the under wire...you never know how wonderful it is till its MIA. OK so I really didn't give anyone a black eye....yet! We did though ahve a great time and I even got to shop! I bought so many new things and husband didn't care. What a gem! He loves me....I sort of thought he did before, but now I really know he does because he let me spend oh so much money and I didn't have to show him my boobs to persuade him once! Who knew?

I ate back all the weight I lost. In one week. I was happy while doing it...now I am sad and fat and reminiscing. Boo. 3 months of hard work and rabbit food, down the drain in one week of spring break carb fest! eff.

We took no photos. Other people there did. of themselves. we didn't. sorry

I am preparing for the week of hell forthcoming. 2 years of school, 2 years of preparation, one husband battered and bruised from calming the crazy inside of me, a move across state, giving up a great job, giving up Ty's great job, and leaving family and friends behind has all boiled down to this week and the review at the end of it. My life, I have wagered my life on this. Everything I hold dear I have sacrificed for this moment and as it vastly approaches...I might be a little quivery. I am scared and this time I can't just say my prayers on top of the bed to avoid the Alligators underneath. This time its me and the beast. Mano y mano. All my strength I have mustered and I will now proceed into war. From now till April 2nd, I will be in constant anxiety, hoping, praying, waiting for a the letter. Wish me luck! Thanks Spring break, I needed you and now I gird my loins and charge!

word.

4 comments:

Mike and Jess said...

Not True!!! I have lots of pictures of you. I'll send them over. By the way, don't worry....you'll be fine!

Unknown said...

First: Totally sorry about the sunburnt pits, I don't envy you. I bet Ty likes the bralessness though...that's why you got all the shopping in.

Next: Where are you moving? Sounds like an adventure.

The Gruwells said...

you=spazz. everyone knows that you are uber talented and have nothing to worry about so STOP.IT. PS I love you more than... well... just about anything!

Ryan and Christina said...

Thanks for the advice I will remember the armpit sunscreen for sure! haha ha a Ü Miss you glad to hear things are well.