Thursday, February 18, 2010

avoidance

sums up my life lately. utter and complete
AVOIDANCE
I don't want to clean, do homework, work out,
go to class, write a blog, or do laundry.
All I want to do is listen to my new band obsession
(Vedera, seriously SO good. Listen and love....or else!)
eat 100 calorie kettle corn, lay in bed and watch Greys/ private or FB
my life away. Checkmate to all of those...and none to the above.
I wish I had the motivation I need. I feel as if I am just
some lazy teenager, and I could really use a mom around here to
whip me into shape. Or make me sandwich.
Here is a cry out to all of those like me....HELP. How do you
swim back to the top when the water is so nice at the bottom.
bleh my life.

5 comments:

Mike and Jess said...

I have been feeling the same way lately, but luckily...we have spring break to look forward to and its going to be SOOOOO nice! Only 13 more school days and we're off!!!

The Gruwells said...

i love that you centered this... it makes for interesting reading :) and DIDO... lets run away and forget about it all shall we?

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

Avoidance is the bane of my existence.

Unknown said...

I totally know how you feel. Why do I have to go to work and school when I don't like either of them? Necessary evils I suppose.

The Gruwells said...

time to update
LOVE,
ME