Saturday, November 14, 2009

For the LOVE

Every facet of my life consists of two words right now. TINY HOUSE. Tiny house is a project I have been working on since the beginning of the semester and I will continue to work on it till the end. I now dream in tiny house. I wake up and can;t remember if I really did have to change that wall or if I was dreaming. My husband doesn't remember what my face looks like sans the stressed furrow I am currently sporting 24/7. I can't remember what a full nights sleep is like and my boss is pretty sure I don't work here anymore. Despite the hell.....I am loving every second of it. I could not be more happy and more in love with what I am doing. I feel like for the first time in my life I am doing exactly what I was meant to do. I am dedicated, stressed, and thriving. Although it seems I have no time for friends let alone my husband...it has been one of the most exciting and fulfilling times of my life. This is my post to tell all the people that I love in the world....I am sorry I am so busy and just because I forgot to eat for two days I was so busy doesn't mean I have forgotten about you. I think of you all the time. I would love to be able to write each of you a blog to tell you all how much I love and appreciate you in my life, unfortunately I don't have the time. That doesn't make it any less true. To those of you who have gotten me here...I love you, and I am eternally thankful. This one goes out to you....

1 comment:

Aiden and Josh said...

Oh Megan! I am one of the few that really understands what you are going through...but isn't it fabulous! I wouldn't have changed any of my sleepless nights for anything! Yes it's difficult but so worth it! Good Luck girl! You can do it! :)