Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bleh

I hate blogging. I am just going to say what I have been in denial of for a really long time and fess up. I HATE BLOGGING. It is so annoying. I hate that if you don't blog regularly like once a week people get annoyed and ask when you are going to blog next. You want to know what's up with my life? Freaking call me. I promise you will get way more out of me than if you watch my blog. Plus when I blog I have to pretend my life is so fabulous and I love everyone and that everything is just wrapped up in a nice pretty pink bow. Well it is not. Not even close. No one I know has a life like that.As my good friend Megan would say it is not butterflies and rainbows all the time. I don't even like the type of people who are all everything in my life is amazing and nothing is wrong...blah blah blah. Spare me. If I want to hear that kind of crap I will visit my parents ward in the UC. I mean really when I sit here and weigh the pros and cons of blogs...The cons way out weigh the pros. The only pro I was thinking I liked was the idea that some x boyf or chick I don't like is reading it and feeling like they are inadequate in my awesomeness...Thank you loyal subjects. You may bow. HOWEVER since I have blog stalkers and haters in my past..I am private. Which all this pretty much means is that I am writing blogs for exactly like 5 people who I talk to fairly regularly anyway. And YET! I am writing a blog right now. It is addicting. I hate it. I am (pardon my french) the blog's bitch. I hate feeling controlled. Owned. and here I sit. Playing perfectly into the addiction and getting my fix. Its not a pretty sight, sucking on the teet of mother blog. Well now that my guilt has abated, I will inform you on life..its good. The End.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Touché. Life is no good for anybody. But at least you have your looks and wit. Maybe things improve when school isn't involved...I'll keep hoping or I may as well select my death hole now. I'm glad you blog against your better judgment, though, because I don't like phone calls but I do like keeping in touch...sorta.

The Gruwells said...

you are my favorite... you know it, i said it. the end