Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break 08...oh well I know its 09 it just doesn't sound as cool.

Her is a quick little update of my spring break life this past week:
Fact i have eaten 100 pounds of junk food
Fact: I watched the Gas x commercial that says" your son rip, is on line toot" every time I can because I find it ridiculously funny!
Fact: I have watched 12 chick flicks late into the night with my sista sista!
Fact: I have had an emotional melt down( I swear it is like tradition)
Fact: I have vowed not to blog stalk a certain blog anymore and then broke my rule almost immediately
Fact: I have cleared two pints of Ben and Jerry's and an Aggie Ice cream
Fact: Bears Beets Battle star Gallactica
Fact: I have watched the office a lot
Fact: had a stomach ache the entire spring break due to eating of said junk food
Fact: Slept too much
Fact: Enjoyed every second of it!
Question: What will you do with the Spring Break time given you? it is not for us to ask why we are here but what we can do about it? Ha Ha just kidding guys!
Fact: The End.

3 comments:

The Gruwells said...

i am just jealous that you get one... and i don't grrrr... miss your sexy guts. no more melt downs, and no more blog stalking!!

Unknown said...

Fun Spring Break! Good thing you are so tiny...I can't binge it up...I'll just get fatter. I'm goin' camping though...Woot!

Kateastrophe said...

Dude being an "adult" sucks. I WANT SPRING BREAK BACK!