Thursday, April 28, 2011

happenings

So much has happened..

Husb is old. 28. And I love him a little less for it. HA! jk. 


I got an internship with two firms Ghislaine Vinas from May 16th to June 23rd,
and Campion Platt from June 25th to August 1st. I am SOOO excited. 
New York and I are having a summer romance. 
I am leaving my best friends, and family for 21/2 months. boo.

The studio before we presented our work to GV.

I have made some of the best friends in the world, I have some pretty awesome friends already,
but somehow these kidos weasled their way into my heart, and now I just love them. I guess spending 24rs a day with eachother in the studio will do that to you. 
note: GV in the center. She came and critiqued our work...it was scary. 

I am finally closing up the worst school year of my life. I can't even imagine how it was survived, but I am pleased as punch to never have to do that again.
Even if I tried to describe it to you...you would think I was exaggerating. thats how horrible it was. 
gross.

I got a scholarship. 
wahoo!

My baby sister got baptized...my BABY sister. Crazy.


Ty and I survived...and still love eachother. STILL!! I am so happy. I can't wait to write love letters this summer. He is so dreamy. 
(that is my attempt at a positive spin on being thousands of miles apart. good eh?)


Summer is coming. I can smell it. I can't wait!!!
I need a snow cone and a tan...stat!

1 comment:

bama said...

tan, yes. snow cones, yes. weekly Skyping with my east coast chums, yes. you will love GV, dont worry.