Monday, January 31, 2011

frosted mini wheats


The other day, I was having a grand old time hanging out with one of my oldest best friends,
we were talking about everything,
including the EFY pictures she dug up,
looking our prime in high school. ugh. 
she started talking about how mini wheat's before bed, makes a happy bathroom visit the next day.
I was intrigued. I sampled. 
the next day, not only did I enjoy a leisurely visit to the bathroom, 
but a gastronomical experience for the rest of the day. 
mini wheat's works people. 
too well. 
Consider Yourself Warned.

1 comment:

Meganps said...

I actually laughed out loud while reading this. which is embarrassing when you are at work and not many other people are around. but fur rills...I told you! it's really quite the experience. i hope you appreciate the knowledge!

and that night was the best we've had in a long time. I loved it.


LOVE.