Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

Christmas this year was lovely.
I took no photos
I worked 70 hours from the end of school to Christmas Eve.
I shopped frantically for three straight days.
I broke down twice.
I ate In'n Out twice.
I slept in Once.
I ate 5 pounds back ONTO my body.
I threw one Dinner party
I ate 5 loaves of bread.
I baked 4 four kinds of sweets
I drove to Lo and back
I made a gingerbread house from scratch
I carved a Roast Beast
I actually Shaved My legs
I watched my Gramps Play in an Orchestra
I did two SODOKU
I slept in the same bed as my husband....6 times.
I made over 500 gift baskets
I spent too much money
I got to Play Santa
I spent not enough time with my sisters
I felt the spirit of Christmas
I cried at the sound of my sisters Christmas Solo
I went to see both my sisters in their school performances
I saw my cousin open his mission call
I marveled at the Freedom of Forgiveness
I expanded my love and knowledge of the Atonement
I remembered why I celebrate Christmas
I felt the joy of giving
I saw a miracle
I grew closer to my Eternal Family
I loved EVERY. SECOND.

Merry Christmas From my crazy wonderful life to yours!

1 comment:

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

You forgot to say that you missed Nikki every second while you were away. Because I missed your face!