Thursday, November 6, 2008

Atencion! Si'l vous plait!





I have an announcement to make...Pay close attention you do not want to miss this! I am officially going to live in Europe for 1 Month this summer! Studying architecture, design, and art! Could I be anymore happy right now?! I think not! Here is just a peek of whats ahead!

Oh Italy with your cobbled streets and pretty window boxes! How I will love to drink you in while staying in Florence, Venice, and Rome!

The Winged Victory, The Nike Of Samothrace, My very favorite piece of art in all the 30,000 years I have studied, you are the one that still takes my breathe away every time. You have my heart! I will gaze at your beautiful classic proportions and grace while spending a week in Paris!


But wait! There is more! Places I have never been and am dieing to see! Take a look for yourself!
That's right London Baby! 2 whole weeks thank you very much! Here are a few other things we will see in England!


Ok so I have to say I am so excited! I know I am totally bragging right now and feel free to hate me! I would hate me right now too! But Seriously I am so blessed to be able to do this, and I can't wait to go! P.S. Husband for rent for the month of July in '09.......call with resume.





1 comment:

The Gruwells said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! really truly SO excited!!! you deserve it more than anyone i know! love ya