Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Too Much and Too Little Time

So over the past three weeks Ty and I have been adjusting to life in the Great White North....well Logan anyway. You would think that starting school and having a low key job would give you the time you need to relax, finish projects, and center your chi.....NOT SO MUCH! Where is the time...Seriously! I see women with children and callings and jobs and home cooked meals every night and I think, Wow I am seriously out of control! Kudos to all the mommas of the world! How do you do it? I struggle to get my husband a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner most days! Its like come on make your self a dang quesadilla! Which....(tangent approaching warning warning!) Why on Earth my wonderful adoring, sweet, sensitive, sexy, Patient Husband can't make himself a dang quesadilla for dinner when I am not home is beyond me! Right, I will be busy and not get home until late like tenish and he still has not eaten dinner....why you ask? Is he just not hungry? NO! Is he just too busy with school and the Inn? NO! Is it that he is TOO patient and instead of making himself dinner, he will literally starve himself, patiently mind you, until I can come home and make him a proper meal! Does that make sense to anyone? Because that just blew my mind! Little does he know that proper meal for a growing man, amounts to bread with cheese melted...Ha Ha Sucker JOKES ON YOU! Anyway back to the original plan, why oh why can i not have one of those time turner things like(prepare for it, a nerd moment approaching) Hermione Granger? I wish it to be true and alas it is not..........
Well to be quite honest with you, I could have time if I wanted it, If I budgeted more carefully, I know this is true because somehow I find myself watching 90210 and priveledged every tuesday night. THis makes no sense in the first place because A. I never liked the original 90210 B. I don't really enjoy watching it, C. I am a whiner with nothing to back my case as to why my time is too little. Thus, I must admit I am null and void, however I still think Moms Rock, and someday I will be that organized lady with everything undercontrol and doing it in a pair of Manolos!

3 comments:

The Gruwells said...

oh the insanity!! isn't life fun!! but just think you couldn't write fantastically witty posts like this if you didn't have all that stress. and i constantly compare myself to you and your amazing ability to be on top of things. i've been living here for a year now and i haven't decorated my room... thats rediculous!!
p.s. description of tyler.. HILARIOUS! you rock my world.

The Gruwells said...

hey, you should post some more stuff!

Jon and Ashley Lefrandt said...

Welcome to the blogging world. We are glad you joined us. Hope you are doing well! We miss you both.