Sunday, August 31, 2008

BLOG BLOG BLOG!

Ok so after like 3months of trying to find a previous blog that I thought I made and am still pretty sure I did...(I can just never remember what the address is!)I finally just gave in and made a new and hopefully improved one! I am not quite sure if it is actually improved due to the fact that I have no recollection of the previous one..obviously. Anyway here it is...our blog in all its glory! Lets get caught up to date shall we? Here is the craziness that is our life lately. Last weekend we up and moved our entire life to Logan. We have both started school and are loving the new adventure! We love our new little apartment which is on the third floor of a Bed and Breakfast called The Riter Mansion. It is completely adorable with lots of fun character! Tyler has started his transition into Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, and I have begun my up hill trek into the Interior Design Program! We are excited and overwhelmed all at the same time! School for me is fun...not so much for Tyler but he is a good little trucker and is hangin in there. Although we have moved we seem to be migrating back to the UC every weekend. Whats the big idea...with gas and homework, we must be out of our freakin minds?! Although this move has been scary and hard we have been wonderfully blessed and the transition has been easy. Thanks to all our families and friends for the help and support. We are def looking forward to the future!

No comments: